Inline Screw-On Capper
The PLC-15F is a versatile screw-on automatic capper, designed for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, food, beverage, and confection industries. The automatic rejection function rejects inverted caps to insure continuous product throughput. Its rugged stainless steel construction will fit seamlessly in your production line.
- PLC control with touch screen interface.
- Automatic failure analysis and real time alarm display.
- 304 stainless steel construction.
- Built-in flexibility to handle an array of product shapes and sizes.
- Automatic rejection of inverted caps.
- Optional rejection mechanism for "no cap" or "misapplied cap" available.
- Optional rejection mechanism for "no foil seal" available.
- Optional vibratory bowl cap feeder
Product Brochure (opens a new window)
PCL-15F Inline Screw-on Capper
|Model ||PCL-15F |
|Maximum speed ||150 bpm |
|Bottle diameter||Square bottle: 25mm - 90 mm |
Round bottle: 25 mm - 90 mm
|Bottle height ||30mm - 120mm |
|Cap diameter||Dia: 25mm - 55mm|
|Cap height ||10mm - 30mm |
|Power consumption ||1.25 kW |
|Power supply ||220 V AC, 50-60 Hz, Single or Three Phase |
|Air pressure ||0.5~0.7 Mpa |
|Air consumption ||Approx. 200 L/min dry, clean air |
|Dimension (L x W x H) mm ||2,581 x 1,300 x 2,150 |
|Weight ||Approx. 750 kg |
Site Map |
Contact Us |
About Us |