Inline Press-On & Screw-On Capper
Manually hang cap, and simulate the manual capping. During capping, the bottle body doesn't turn, and the cap is pressed on the bottle mouth gently. Utilize the tension and adjustment device to adjust every working station, and to adapt bottles and caps with different sizes and shape.
- The digital display and adjustment device makes parameter adjustment easy.
- The structure is compact, and the figure is handsome, It is convenient to operate and maintain it.
- Adopt PLC control and touch screen with English interface, it's easy to learn and operate.
- Adopt SEW motor, pneumatic parts adopts SMC or FESTO.
- Can apply to bottles with different sizes and shapes. Size change-over parts are easy to be replaced.
- Can apply to caps with different sizes.
- During cap pressing / screwing, the bottle body doesn't turn and doesn't damage itself.
- Can apply single machine or multi-machines online.
- Automatically diagnose the failure, and have the real-time acousto-optic alarm and display system.
- With both pressing and screwing functions.
Product Brochure (opens a new window)
PCL-15T Inline Press-on & Screw-on Capper
|Model ||PCL-15T |
|Maximum speed ||150 bpm |
|Bottle diameter||Square bottle: 25mm - 90 mm |
Round bottle: 25 mm - 90 mm
|Bottle height ||50mm - 150 mm |
|Cap diameter||Dia: 25mm - 90mm|
|Cap height||10mm - 30mm|
|Power consumption ||1.0 kW |
|Power supply ||220 V AC, 50-60 Hz, Single or Three Phase |
|Air pressure ||N/A |
|Air consumption ||N/A |
|Dimension (L x W x H) mm ||1,360 x 900 x 1,620 |
|Weight ||Approx. 600 kg |
Site Map |
Contact Us |
About Us |